
okay... so I am
a day late.. i know.. I know. hahah... firstly got home to a sick man and then crawled up
onto the bed next too him for a "minute" and woke up this morning... 14 hours i was out! ~L~
a day late.. i know.. I know. hahah... firstly got home to a sick man and then crawled up
onto the bed next too him for a "minute" and woke up this morning... 14 hours i was out! ~L~anyway... here is the first installment.. a few more to come though they need final touches.. aka photos printed and added... (just a little touch, right!?)


Before anything else, I would love to say a huge thank you to
the beautiful comments that I have recieved both publically here, as well as in my email in regard to my 82 candles layout... He was a man worthy of the pedistal that i put him on early in my life and the title, Hero.. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of him, miss him or stop
myself before I refer to him in first person as though he has just stepped out for a moment. I dont think there will be a day that will come when any of these changes. (wow.. I think I have just writte
n some journalling for another layout... if only i had the layout to put it on -- I guess that will come).
the beautiful comments that I have recieved both publically here, as well as in my email in regard to my 82 candles layout... He was a man worthy of the pedistal that i put him on early in my life and the title, Hero.. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of him, miss him or stop
myself before I refer to him in first person as though he has just stepped out for a moment. I dont think there will be a day that will come when any of these changes. (wow.. I think I have just writte
n some journalling for another layout... if only i had the layout to put it on -- I guess that will come). Danielle... sweetheart.. I am sure you think so
badly of me... the email that you sent me before christmas, I have just discovered in my spam filter. Grrr to silly Gmail.
I dont know what to say, though I wish there was a thing such a
s long distance hugs... I am going
through the same dramas, sort of, to a degree at the moment..
perhaps when we are totally insane and sharing a room in an institution, we can swap stories.
badly of me... the email that you sent me before christmas, I have just discovered in my spam filter. Grrr to silly Gmail.I dont know what to say, though I wish there was a thing such a
s long distance hugs... I am going
through the same dramas, sort of, to a degree at the moment..
perhaps when we are totally insane and sharing a room in an institution, we can swap stories. Promise to write you soon and catch up. Hope that your christmas was better than you imagined it would be. xxx
Well... that is it from me for the night... I hope you all had a great day... mucho love..and stacks of hugs.
xx

2 comments:
I did this once, but don't think it worked.
I love those pictures and you did such a wonderful job scrapping them.
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya,
Freakin' wicked layouts sandra!!
So happy your mojo is back xx
luv ya
Post a Comment